With All Our Raidiness... (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 03, 2016, 04:42 (3031 days ago)

Super fun doing the old school raids last night. We talked about a lot of terrible things, we screwed up Oracles so bad (XD), for the first time ever in my entire life I earned the Templar chest with the help of my friends, we killed Ir Yut in less than thirty seconds, and a blast was had throughout both Year 1 Raids.

Unfortunately, even though it took me all last night and today to figure it out, I just realized the saddest fucking thing. In fact, too sad to even censor myself like I normally do. I've been trying to get a group together to attempt a Flawless Raid, the last achievement I need in Destiny. When I suggested it that night, everyone said not tonight. But save for a few mishaps in The Stills during the Abyss run(which we also succeeded the first try), we did not have a single death throughout the entire raid. I just realized that. We were so close!! I can't believe it! What a heartbreak.

We did have a hell of a lot of fun, though. We improvised our own challenge mode for Crota's End--we sent ourselves across the bridge in alphabetical order by gamertag--which was not only hilarious, but communicative too! I definitely want to see if we can come up with other "custom made" challenge modes for the other phases of the Year 1 Raids!

Can't wait to do it again, guys! Another Raid fantasy is coming up, we should prepare for it...

Oh, and side note--we finished the Level 33 Hard Mode Crota's End in twenty-three minutes.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread