Fixed an issue where the Vienna Singer ship was not dropping (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 18:04 (2991 days ago) @ Cody Miller

HAVING gear isn't fun. USING it is.

So true. This is why Destiny needs higher level PvE activities where you get no loot at all (okay, maybe a cosmetic or shader), but is hard enough that requires you to use all the sweet gear you have acquired previously in fun and / or unusual ways.

Strangely enough, that is what the Nightfalls have become for me. The rewards are an absolute joke, so I don't even think about them. I enjoy them for the modifiers and the way that encourages using weapons/abilities that I might not usually use.

I should have said challenging instead of hard. Current nightfalls aren't really that challenging.

This week's Nightfall was pretty intense. Shield Brother's strike with Arc Burn (keep in mind many of the Taken do arc damage, plus the Psion's shockwave arc attack, plus the Bomb-brother's arc bombs)... all while throwing loads of enemies with Solar or Void shields at you. It made for a lot of interesting encounters, where we needed to think more strategically than usual.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread