I've recorded the entire game. 7/10 (Gaming)

by Funkmon @, Thursday, February 11, 2016, 20:55 (3004 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Funkmon, Thursday, February 11, 2016, 20:59

It's on the funkmon YouTube channel.

Only took me 4 hours as well. I liked the ending, and was irritated by the map, which was annoyingly vague and designed to look like it gives more information than it does. Also irritated by the stars being made up and not being able to reliably use the sun for navigation. I used the map as you did.

Unlike the other games you mentioned, this is the same story every single time. Nobody will have anything different except a couple names. If you've watched a Let's Play, you've played the game.

I went through the game worried whatserface would be like Durandal and go nuts and kill me. She didn't. Some plot threads are still loose, but I appreciated it being largely wrapped up with no bad guys. I will never replay this game. It has literally zero repeatability IMO.

It's good, but only good if you are all right with spending $20 for 4 hours of one off game. 7/10.

I'd just watch a Let's Play. Probably not mine.

EDIT: narc said some smart stuff in an email about it this morning. Maybe he'll pop in and say that stuff here. Narc, you should probably leave that stuff out about being "on the fence about Hitler being an actual positive change."

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread