Ugh. (Destiny)

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Sunday, February 14, 2016, 00:54 (3002 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Eh, I didn't really expect building block stuff but Mega would be the only real option based on that long standing choice on Lego's part. The same discussion was had when Halo started. I'm fine with it, for the most part Mega Bloks have continued to improve the Halo stuff, the only things I didn't like that were their fault were a few original designs. At the very least for action based stuff, I greatly prefer Mega's mini-fig designs over Lego.

Based on what we see here I'm not sure I'll pick up all that much, but I'll probably grab a Sparrow and maybe a Titan set since it looks like they'll be doing armor/weapon kits like the Halo sets. If they're good I'll at least grab a fireteam of all three classes. In my eyes Guardians lend themselves to these widespread lines a bit better than Spartans since they're more varied designs.

Now I'm just curious who will pick up the $15-20 action figure license. McFarlane seems like a bigger possibility to me know if they really did loose the Halo. Mattel has it now if anyone doesn't stop by HBO much anymore, http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=41716. (Apparently I'm the Bungie.org toy watchdog now.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread