Eyes, Heart, & Hand of Crota? Missing TDB quest-line(s). (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 14:55 (2999 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Hey, I'll be running The Dark Below tonight with my brother in law & was wondering if the Eyes, Heart & Hands of crota are still available. Aren't those part of a bounty? I forget how you pickup this bounty, is it after you finish "The Dark Below" quest line?

Also, The Urn of Sacrifice (quest?), is that still available, when does that start, is that part of the eyes, heart, & hand quest?

The enemies still spawn but I asked around a few months ago and everyone said the old questline is gone, and I got the Urn of Crota Grimoire card when I finished Crota's End. If anyone has any contradictory or additional information I'd love to hear it, especially since I'm still lacking two Dark Below cards.

I can't seem to get the quest-line anymore. Makes me sad. I feel like my bro-in-law is missing out on 1/2 of the Dark Below. We got our Murmer's last night, and deleted them because they were light level 100 & we're well beyond that. Bungie has sped the level & light gains (or maybe it's because we're playing with the refer-a-friend bonus, but the drawback is that when we get the drops at the end of missions & quests they're way below our current light level. We're at level 35 & 36 with light around 180 going into the Raid (Crota's End). I'm pretty sure any drops we get in the raid will be worthless to us, we'll be at level 40 before we're even 1/2 way done with the The House of Wolves expansion.

Anyway... I'm starting to ramble.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread