|||| YOU! Yes YOU! |||| (Recruitment)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 15:56 (2975 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, March 01, 2016, 16:14

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||GREETINGS FELLOW GUARDIAN!||||||||||||||||||||

Are you Debonair, Dashing, or whatever Funkmon is?

Is your light level above 200?

Are you wrapped in powers those under 200 light would simply drool over?

Are you available at the time specified in this link*?

THEN COME ON OVER to THE SHOW YOUR MOVES Raid Group*!

||||||||||||||||||||||||BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!!||||||||||||||||||||||||

JOIN NOW!
And you'll be able to play with The Master of Mastery himself! THE Actual Voice of BOTH James Earl Jones & Morgan Freemans respective ANGELS! YES FRIENDS! HE HAS THAT MUCH LIGHT!!!!

THE ONE! THE NEO!

Zero. Point. Fox!!!!!

||||||||||||||||||||BUT WAIT THERE IS STILL MORE!!!!||||||||||||||||||||

(Shhhhh Shhhh Shhhh.)!

JOIN NOW!* ... and you'll be graced to play with one whose true name ...**Shudder**... I dare not speak for risk of all existence to flinch... at. his. greatness.

*Silence*

They say ... *Oh* ... the things they say ...

JOIN NOW.*

JOIN NOW.*

Yes...

JOIN NOW.*

Ladies and Gentleman, it this humble .... *swoon*.... Oh My. Oh my.

It is my pleasure to announce that if you JOIN NOW* you will have the esteemed privilege -NAY!- THE Pleasure, of having with in your company -the- Maestro of Maestros. (Sorry Marty. Truth Hurts.)

The principle (and apparent affinito) of purple!

The Inventor. Of the Front. Page!

The requirer of this humble announcement for...

THE. DRAMATIC. . . .

[image]

PAUSE!!

THE ALPHA! THE OMEGA! THE ONLY - Louis! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||JOIN NOW!*|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

*Side effects include Batteries not included. Limit 3 at time of post. Xbox One only.

Edit: Removed Purple Requirement for clarity. Or something.
Edit2: Added "Xbox One Only" in the totally legit asterisk text.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread