Shoulder Charge (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, April 29, 2016, 14:12 (2890 days ago) @ breitzen

The new fix should make Arc Blade and Shoulder Charge much more reliable.

Was shoulder charge not reliable? I get massacred with that thing all the time. (A primary reason I don't use a sniper and always carry a shotgun). Maybe it is bad, but as a one hit kill mechanic thats basically infinitely reusable, I'm not sure it "needs" to be buffed*.

*yeah I know it's not really a buff, but it is the one guardian mechanic that really bugs me (shade step spamming is a close second).

I don't even consider shoulder charge a melee. It is its own ability. It's like calling a throwing knife a melee. Yes, it's considered a melee, but it's not. I'm talking about MELEE. If I'm in close quarters with a guarding, I want to be able to do something worthwhile. Yes, shoulder charge is good and every time I bring this topic up someone states that shoulder charge is awesome.

Every time I start meleeing someone, I always think "I really hope they screw up somehow cause otherwise I'm going to lose this, but I have no other choice." Unless it's another Titan.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread