TWaB and Deej (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, April 29, 2016, 15:34 (2911 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Sunstrike - Is great for getting kills, but it requires your death to do it. Any melee that requires damage over time to get a kill is a death sentence. And vulnerablility is great for bosses, nothing else. I actually love that ability for PvE. It is the only melee ability that feels like a Titan should be. It's worthless in PvP.

Worthless? I am so happy when, after I've been outfought in close quarters, I can punch the guy just before I die and know that he, too, is gonna eat it. Without Sunstrike, he'd walk away clean.

How can you call this 'worthless'?

It moves a straight loss to a tie, with almost no work!

I agree that watching someone die and laughing at them is always entertaining. It's the whole dying first that thing that gets me :-P

(Not to mention the times when I get a drive-by punch in - I run past someone in a fight with one of my teammates, punch him, keep moving; he dies behind me, I'm on to other things.)

Sunstrike is one of my favorite things. Hunter tripmines are better... but Sunstrike ROCKS.

You must be REALLY good at running away, because I always get gunned down when I try this :-D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread