Tips (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, April 29, 2016, 16:34 (2912 days ago) @ Korny

I still get a decent number of kills with it, but I've had plenty of controller-breaking moments of frustration with it over the past month or so. Most of the problems seem to stem from hit-detection while airborn: I'll jump, come down, shoulder charge just before I hit the ground, and magically pop up and over my target rather than slamming into them. But I've also had instances of running straight at a target and charging through him, rusilting in no damage.

I've run into a number of folks who can do a slide, 180° turn, or two-step sprint and still have their Shoulder charge available. Is there some new trick that I'm missing?

Sliding doesn't stop you shoulder charge until it slows you down enough. It's a good way to close that last few steps. Sometimes I sprint into a wall nearby when I know someone is just around the corner, this allows me to build up a shoulder charge before I slide off the wall and use it. If you have the mk 44 Stand Asides equipped, you turn faster allowing you to make smaller turns before performing your shoulder charge.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread