IB Stats email and fusion rifles (Destiny)

by Durandal, Sunday, May 08, 2016, 15:41 (2931 days ago) @ slycrel

I have a vendor Vacancy, Ashraven's Flight, and the Vortex. I used the Vacancy extensively in IB, at 320, and it worked well. I was getting kills at a fair distance, and was taking out shoulder charging titans here and there as well.

It is still very unforgiving of a miss, and as you get close in the slide+Party Crashers would still get me, but they are definitely far better then before.

The main key is that FRs require anticipation. You can't pull them out in the middle of a firefight, you have to open with them to be successful. For example, the hallway on Vertigo that looks down from the B point, pre-charge and then scoot into the opening to take the shot and you can kill people on the lower platform pretty quickly.

I still find that my blade dancer works best with the MIDA/Shotgun/Boots of Eao combo and speeding all over the place, but for a mid range warlock the FR synergises well. I think it is less effective on Titans, mostly because they have the tools to be in close, but a Void Titan with Weapons could be very intriguing with a fast charge FR and hitting people before they enter the bubble.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread