Finished Uncharted 4 (tiny spoiler--maybe?) (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:07 (2886 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Chloe willingly stood aside for Elena six years prior to this game. It wouldn't make any sense for her character to suddenly want to seduce Drake, especially considering that we see her still working with him years after he got married. It would butcher two characters, and kill most of Drake's likeability and maturity.

Nope. Didn't you read her letter at the beginning of the game in the attic? She'd very much have liked a shot with Nate again romantically. Also, they weren't together in Uncharted 3 despite being legally married.

I saw the letter, yes. It read like a friend saying she's always around if he needs her. The letter is as follows:

“Nate –

How’s things? I’ve been up to my usual shenanigans. Nothing major, but enough to keep the heat on and the wine stocked.

Caught wind of something that sounded right up your alley – should you ever change your mind, give me a yell, I’m always on hand for a quick getaway.

Love, Chloe <3″

-

Only someone who reads too much into things would say "Get it? Quick Getaway? Hork hork!"
They made multiple references in the games about her being "the best (getaway) driver in the biz", and the note was a subtle callback to that.

Sometimes men and women can have platonic (and professional) relationships, believe it or not. Even after having been in a relationship at one point.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread