Don't trust this man. He's testing you (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:29 (2892 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:37

He's testing you. You have to stand on his porch for an indeterminate amount of time before your application is even considered. At which point, you must present proof that you have found the yellow banshee. Then he'll hand you a sandwich. DO NOT eat it. I know you'll be starved after hanging out on his porch for hours (days?) on end, but trust me. There is a secret code you'll have to decipher. Pay close attention to the ingredients. How many olives are there? Did he use salami or roast beef? These clues, properly deciphered, will actually send you to a special url that he created just for you. When you access it, look at the source code of the page and you'll find the coordinates for a geocache. You'll find a burner phone there. In it will be the contact numbers for three other DBO members. If you can get a selfie with each of them in the picture, Claude will order Xenos (who is chained up in his basement btw) to add you.

Did I leave anything out? Was anyone else's experience different? Or was that just me?

Good luck!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread