If you're in the Houston area this weekend... (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 00:27 (2865 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Maybe I want a Mayflower picture.

That's the whole scheme here! I pull you in with a sketch of a Guardian, you go "Oh, what's this Mayflower thing?"...

No seriously, though, what is this Mayflower thing? (Edit: A little DBO forum search revealed the answer to this. I feel like an idiot for not knowing about it! And now I will be reading it.)

As an admin now, using DBO to promote my own projects feels a little sketchy to me so I try to keep it on the down-low. :) I may gab about it again here once I finish the first arc and collect it in a trade. Going to Kickstart that if I haven't found a publisher by then and may need some help.

I live less than fifteen minutes away from Columbia, MO, so I'd love to at least just come and say hi and finally have met someone from the bungie.org community in person.

For sure! I've never actually been to DodecaCon but hopefully since it's small, it isn't too pricey. There used to be a Midwest Geekfest in Columbia that I exhibited at, but they haven't had it in a few years. I'll try to remember to print some Destiny stuff before that show for you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread