cheapLEY temptations of the week. Great stuff, too... (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, May 26, 2016, 23:05 (2863 days ago) @ Korny

Yeah, I told myself that I'll be skipping most big releases in the near future (Overwatch and Mirror's Edge being two big ones), but these deals have been too good for me. I think I've bought at least ten games this past month, all while spending less than $100 (outside of Uncharted 4, of which I got the Deluxe edition).

I still have Dark Souls 3 to finish, and I've barely touched DOOM. And yet, I've started a new game in The Witcher 3 for some reason, and it's got me hooked. After getting distracted from it last year, when I finally played it, I rushed through it, so there's tons of content there I missed and still want to experience.

I like that I've earned a reputation for recklessly spending money on games, though.

And I've somehow not gotten to play with you. We must be on at different times.

Today was the first day I've had the PS4 online in a few weeks. I'm living out in the country now, and no cable company services this far out. I can tether through my phone, but really only just to see what my friends are up to. I can't keep a solid connection to Destiny's servers. So I take the PS4 to my family's house in town for updates. I don't foresee much online gaming in my immediate future, unfortunately.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread