Different raid strategies for different platforms. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, June 27, 2016, 15:06 (2853 days ago) @ Korny

Maybe it's a Deeply Flawed Raider thing, but on PS4, we've only ever done the thing with the back bridge on Golgoroth.

You need to raid with us more often ;)

Granted, I don't raid very often these days either, but it's probably been 5 or 6 months since I've run with a group that used the back-right platform as a starting point for Golgoroth.

I really like the technique of having the gaze-taker stand on the boxes at the front-left side of the platform because it maximizes the opportunity to do as much damage as possible. Since the gaze-taker is directly above the rest of the fireteam (who is hiding in a bubble down below), Golgoroth is already facing the appropriate direction. There is zero time wasted waiting for him to rotate around. Also, because all 5 damage dealers are already in firing position, there is no time wasted waiting for anyone to run back from the back-right platform. As to Kermit's concern, the gaze taker should be able to drop the orb all by themselves using a heavy machine gun. No need for help from the rest of the fireteam :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread