Question for Playstation players (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 13:00 (2855 days ago) @ stabbim
edited by Korny, Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 13:09

I always had trouble finding randos who wouldn't quit when Undying Mind loaded.

Why do PlayStation players hate this strike in particular? I remember hearing things like this back when it was still exclusive, but then when it did come to XBox, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. It seems fairly similar to other strikes to me, as far as length/challenge level.

I thought perhaps the speedrunners hated it because you actually have to do the fight in the big bowl area to progress, but Undying Mind is hardly the only strike which does that. Archon Priest, Devil's Lair, Dust Palace all have similar stuff.

It's always been one of the more fun strikes (The orbs! The dynamic boss fight!), but people hated that the long Hallway fight granted you no glimmer, especially since you were fighting tons of Majors. These people are dumb. Fun is fun, glimmer or not.

The also-Vex-themed Echo chamber hasn't gotten similar hate, and I imagine that's because glimmer doesn't matter much anymore, and you can speedrun the whole thing in under five minutes For the Imago Loop (and Theosyion Vibrissae Gauntlets).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread