That sounds like hell to me, lol (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 18:10 (2856 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Haha

I've tried getting them into a more Impersonal strategy but it usually causes more pain than it relieves. In a way it's actually a bit like the people upthread who were complaining about having some single person who wanted the rest of the group to conform just to make things more comfortable for them. If five other people find this easier way to do it, I'll just go along with it.

On the other hand, they'll have to be a little bit patient with me since I keep running to the wrong platform or screaming "I don't know who's platform that is!"* In truth, I feel like i'm letting them down, not the opposite.

Also, this is the group I did the raid with where they were all completely blind going into the raid months after I had been doing it with the PS 4 late-night crew. In a way, I guess I conditioned myself to just stay quiet and go along with whatever they were deciding to do. That was an amazing experience, by the way. It's fascinating to watch people try to work out the raid in real-time when you know what the answers are.

*OK, those of you who play with me know I'm never screaming, but it's a funnier visual if I use that word.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread