Judith D Says Hello (Destiny)

by Durandal, Thursday, June 30, 2016, 10:03 (2850 days ago) @ Cody Miller

http://guardian.gg/en/pgcr/5179826906
(I am The Miniboss)

This is the gunsmith's vendor roll 3. I would swap the reload perk for any of the others, and would trade crowd control for rangefinder, but it isn't necessary. I'm not even using reload gloves.

The changes to hand cannons don't make them top tier, but they can definitely compete. The main issue is the short range. My experience has been that you need the HCs with range 30-40 to "feel right". This is pretty much the mid ROF/Impact group and has the Imago Loop, Eyasluna, Lord High Fixer, Finnala's Peril, etc. Judith D is the exception, being high impact and high range. Uffern is similar.

These, coupled with rifled barrel, have enough range to equal ARs and the lower range PRs. As long as you don't try to cross map with HCs, and pick the short to medium range fights, you should be ok.

If you can consistently get the first shot with an HC, you should win every time. You can also clean up when team shooting very easily, since you have such high impact enemy players don't realize they can be one shot and will expose themselves for the challenge.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread