a different way? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 30, 2016, 17:53 (2856 days ago) @ slycrel

It would work, but your #1 gaze holder would have to run down to the bubble after the 5 or so seconds that golgoroth takes to open back up again for #2 to take it. Also Golgoroth would be facing away from the bubble group and have to turn around, only allowing DPS to hit golgoroth pretty well after #2 picked it up. Basically you lose DPS time, assuming I understand what you're proposing.

With the boxes method he's already pointing his belly at the group, you grab it and everyone starts shooting. No rush, a single scout rifle shot to his back will get his attention for me. Dunno what a pulse or AR would take, I expect the same from a hand cannon with the right range.

The boxes method is fine if people consistently can take his gaze from there. I find that hard to do consistently, so I'm not talking about that. The concern about having more DPS time doesn't matter if you fail to execute, and I'm pretty sure the designers intended for him to turn before taking damage regardless, so I don't really get that it's now unacceptable to have to wait for him to turn.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread