I kinda don't... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, July 01, 2016, 17:21 (2856 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I haven't gone back and compared the weekly updates of the old days to the current stuff, but I feel like Bubgie always went very quiet between games and then had a burst of activity/previews/press a couple times before a new game shipped. Much the same as now...

Except...

1. Theses days they interact more between releases via ride alongs and chats about art or sound or multiplayer design. I really enjoy the between release interactions, for the most part.
2. There's a fewer teasing hints about what's coming. I still think back with deep frustration when Frankie was quoting Bungie devs being so excited about <redacted> or talking about something purple with lightening... I either wanted actual info, actual developer chats and quotes, or for the (as I saw it) pretend engagement with the community to stop. After some updates, back then, I would have preferred Bungie to shut up instead of giving us more patronizing contentless updates.

Just my feelings on the matter all of which are probably influenced by time and forgetfulness...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread