Step away from the cart and nobody gets hurt! (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 21:31 (2852 days ago)

I filled a cart in the Bungie Store on Bungie Day, but left it since I don't want to spend the money right now. They emailed me saying I could finish the purchase later.
Since then every item in my cart sold out - makes me sad as I desired the items I had selected greatly.

I tried to pick up the cart today to check out but it gave me an alert that there was inventory issues with some items. Items were removed but it let me continue the checkout anyway? It didn't even show what was in my cart at this point. I honestly wasn't trying to cheat the system, just blindly continuing the cart to see if any items would populate (Bungie Foundation pins, I'm looking at you!) Upon continuing the cart it gave me this message which I found comical:

"Your cart has items in it, but they don't cost anything. I see you trying to get a free emblem, and I can understand that desire. But please don't, be a pal okay? Head on back to the cart and everything will be just fine."

The only item left in my cart I guess was the free emblem :D

Anybody know if the Foundation pins will ever re-stock? The Bungie twitter said the other day the 'Tricorn was while supplies last', but is that forever? Or for the time being?

Also, I purchased the original Destiny Soundtrack long long ago. I think it was through Amazon? Before the store had downloads, FLAC, and an exclusive emblem. Is my only option to re-buy it for the soundtrack emblem? I wish this was not the case but I think it is the only way which also makes me pretty sad for being an "early adopter"

I think it is great that the store has little "Easter eggs" or comical quips in it like the quote above or the always funny

"Pick up something nice for your mom"

Located at the bottom of the store frame with the copyright information

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread