Destiny Tricks (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 16:42 (2851 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

There's lots, I'd say.

You can emote to pull the camera into 3rd person view so you can see around corners.

They got rid of reload cancelling, but, after your weapon reloads enough to show the ammo in the magazine, you can switch weapons safely and start shooting with the other weapon.

Reloading cancels sprint, but if you start the reload in the air, you won't be slowed down until you land.

TItans and warlocks can ADS to cancel their jump (unless they have the perk or armor that lets them stay airborne).

A nightstalker can infinitely chain sprint, slide, shadestep because they give just enough time between them that the lockout timers won't kick in.

You can shoot lightning grenade, spike grenade, and trip mine grenades to destroy them prematurely (trip mines explode when shot, the others just disappear).

Titans can move very quickly by "titan skating" - using the control jump type, they can spam jump on and off while moving laterally to gain lots of bonus momentum.

The "hot swap" perk lasts for 5 seconds regardless of which gun you have up, so if you want a little boost to range and handling you can swap to a hot swap weapon and then swap back to get that boost on your original gun for a few seconds.

Loads others, I'm sure.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread