cheapLEY deals- Destiny: TTK is $19.79 this weekend. (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, July 15, 2016, 21:39 (2849 days ago)

This week's PSN Flash Sale (going on until 3pm on the 18th) has some pretty sweet deals.

If you know somebody that's making the jump to current-gen now that Bungie has forsaken the legacy consoles, Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition is $24.59.
If they walked away after Year 1, The Taken King is $19.79 (and includes Year 1 DLC). At this point, I think Activision should just make the base game free. It would only help the community (heck, look what happened when MS made Halo 5 free-to-play for a week).

Other deals include both Metro games (fantastic single-player experiences) for $7.49,

Helldivers for $7.99 (And the super-useful Reinforcement Pack 1 is $2.39... Heck, the entire Reinforcement Mega Bundle is on sale too, but since I already own it, I can't see the price. I can say that it was totally worth it when I bought it at full price, though...),

And The Last of Us Remastered for $7.99. Which, if you own a PS4, you should have already, but still. We do need to have a DBO multiplayer night, since the MP is pretty dang great.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread