Any thoughts on what they showed? (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, July 21, 2016, 15:51 (2807 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thinking about the stream in general, I wish there was a lot less talk from the players about the act of playing the game "guys over here, shoot this one, help help" - none of that was needed. I think they should seriously re-evaluate their formula and have players stay silent while the designers (who are not playing) discuss what's being done or looked at, or to at least minimize "game-chatter" coming into their discussion.

Yeah, I think the closest Bungie came was last year during the (first couple) HoW livestreams, but even those could be improved.

IMO, the ideal setup is a panel consisting of designers, Deej/Cozmo and a community guest- you know, someone who is actually curious about the content being shown- watching, commentating on, and answering questions about a live playthrough by testers- people who are familiar enough with the content to show it off in a cool way, without the distraction of trying to verbally describe what's going on.

Just want them to avoid loud obnoxious streamers. They're unbearable and I avoid all of the streams because of how awful the initial ones were.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread