Thanks Ottermack!!! (DBO)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, July 30, 2016, 04:35 (2799 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by Pyromancy, Saturday, July 30, 2016, 04:41

Special thanks to Ottermack and Speedracer for sitting in. You guys helped a lot.
Our work isn't done, though. Bigarm and marmot still need a hardmode win (we might ask the PS4 flawless team for help with that), and many of us still need to do the challenge mode (this week!). Keep your eyes peeled for an event.

... I still need the Oryx fragment and can't wait to get that one done. Should be a breeze now. Hopefully there will be an event for that. I'm not that good but I'd be glad to help anyone left that needs the hard mode complete.

I also need the Golgoroth Challenge when it comes around again. I'll probably make an event for that, but will need someone to lead it up.

I'm sure we can do that in a few weeks

Thanks Ottermack for sitting in last week to help lead the charge to the hard mode win.

And for sitting out tonight. Sorry you were probably all ready to go and then I ducked in.
I was able to get my missing fragment! - hopefully you had it already (pretty sure you probably did)
It meant alot to be able to finish off that fragment as we have been working at it(in hard mode) for weeks.

One more fragment to go. Golgoroth challenge I'm after you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread