Last Trials of Osiris before RoI (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, August 26, 2016, 17:26 (2792 days ago)

No one brought this up in the THAB post and I just found it myself, wanted to spread the word in case anyone cares.

From the this weeks THAB Article:

"Trials of Osiris: Final dates before Destiny: Rise of Iron

The release of Destiny: Rise of Iron will be impacting Trials of Osiris in the following ways:
Legacy Consoles: August 26th through August 30th, 2016 will be the final dates for Legacy Console players to take part in the Trials of Osiris Crucible event. After this weekend, Trials of Osiris will no longer appear within the Director. For additional information on Destiny Event and Activity availability for Legacy Consoles, please see our Legacy Console Guided Support.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One: Trials of Osiris will be going on hiatus after the weekend of September 2nd, 2016, returning to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles on September 30th, 2016 at 10:00 AM PDT.
The Trials of Osiris weekly Crucible event will no longer be available on Legacy Consoles after August 30, 2016.
To access Trials of Osiris after August 30, 2016, Legacy Console players will need to upgrade from their Legacy Console and purchase Destiny: Rise of Iron once it is released. The Taken King players on Current Gen Consoles will also need to purchase Destiny: Rise of Iron once it is released in order to continue accessing Trials of Osir
is."

(I would have piggy-backed this off of the THAB post, but wanted it seperate for visibility since its somewhat time sensitive)

Looks like this is the last Trials for Legacy Consoles and the last Until Sept 30th for current gen consoles.

Remember we will have new gear after RoI so itll be the last chance to get any pieces you may want.

Anyone interested in doing trials on PS4?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread