THIS is how Gameplay vids should be... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, August 28, 2016, 03:51 (2797 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The guy has clearly held a controller in his hands before, he tells you all of the details that you might wish to know up front (Extremophile 011? SOLD!), and then he shuts up and lets the gameplay do the talking. And boy does it talk.

You can see where he starts to lose focus and patience with the spray n' pray, which is hilariously relatable, and you can tell what plays he was going for when he messes up (watching someone miss a Fist of Havoc is always a painful thing).

As has been stated, the gametype is literally just Kill Confirmed, which means lots of map movement and an emphasis on traveling in groups, which is something that only Salvage really encourages, so it's nice to see more of that in Destiny.

PS. Nice to see that he had no interest in Heavy. There are dozens of us! Dozens!

I also really like the weapon aestetics, though I'm not likely getting ANY Year 3 armors (my characters are pretty much perfected. More on that later...), barring the return of Viper Spine legs for my Warlock... Man, Year 3 Armor is looking invariably ugly. :/

But yeh, great video.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread