I don't always play crucible... (Destiny)

by Durandal, Monday, August 29, 2016, 19:54 (2788 days ago) @ unoudid

But when I do I rage against PC+1 and Snipers.

Yeah, I get dropped into lots of losing matches, and only one time have we rallied back for the win, but most of the time that doesn't phase me so much.

Snipers being able to calmly turn and headshot you from any distance while under fire really cheeses me. Shotguns not so much, except where my Dedris Retort or Comedian do 0-25% damage and the other guy's PC+1 kills me. It sucks that I can fire first, be dead on, and still lose just because PC+1 never dropped for me this whole game.

I can't snipe. For whatever reason I just can't seem to pull off any of the sweet moves people make montages of, even though I do have several good snipers, but that doesn't bother me too much. I don't mind them pegging me at long range, it's just when you take all that effort to pull off the flank just for it to be totally worthless due to the auto aim quick scooping no skill shots people pull off.

Getting killed twice by storm callers/hammerbros is annoying, but rare enough that I don't rage as much anymore.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread