Xbox Blind Raids (Destiny)

by squidnh3, Monday, September 12, 2016, 13:40 (2792 days ago)

So, Kermit and Morpheus have put two events up, and Kermit's is now full, but there must be quite a few more Xbox players out there who want to do this raid blind, but aren't totally sure about their schedule. Maybe we could use this thread to figure it out?

Personally, Friday night is too soon for me to want to push for, but the weekend of Kermit's raid is too busy for me to play, and I don't really want to wait much longer than that.

Therefore, I was thinking about putting up an event for Sunday the 25th, starting sometime in the morning and continuing all day. That's what I ended up doing for Crota's End, and I thought that worked out way better than starting at night and trying to regroup like I did for King's Fall.

What's not clear is if we can (or want to) finish the raid in one day, so it might make sense to try to make teams that have similar schedules/time zones. After the 25th, I could probably swing most week nights, but Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday work best for me (in the eastern time zone).

Anyone in a similar situation? Post your available/preferred times if so. The Fireteam Builder is a great resource and tool, but for this maybe building raid teams based on more information could work out better.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread