This is how you play as a VOIDWALKER (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 12, 2016, 15:58 (2792 days ago) @ breitzen

Yeah, I was very surprised I lived. My Striker build there isn't max armor or anything and I only jumped at most a second before the Nova Bomb hit. Most of the time when I try and evade a Nova Bomb or Fist of Havoc this is what I think should happen... as my body disintegrates... Just got really lucky with the timing, I suppose.

On a side note, it's a lot of fun to look at what happened and how amazingly crazy it all is. One person wearing robes jumped 30+ feet off the ground and threw a ball of energy from his hands that detonated in a 50 foot radius. Meanwhile, a woman in super heavy body armor also jumped impossibly high into the air, had her armor propell her sideways into a nearby building, then vaporized the first guy with an electrified punch. Oh, and then the first guy came back to life somewhere nearby with nothing injured but his pride.

Sometimes it's easy to forget, but in Destiny we're playing as mind boggling astonishing unkillable superheroes! :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread