I'm really enjoying wrecking shotgunners (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 22, 2016, 16:22 (2802 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Ok, you're running right at me? I guess I'll just use my fusion rifle while you try and get into range.

This is exactly what I hope to do when I try out supremacy (or whatever it's called).

My problem is that a fusion rifle doesn't cut it when you have 2 or 3 shotgun-wielding enemies storming towards at the same time. I'll often kill 1 of them, then gen blasted before I have time to kill another or retreat. They deny their fallen teammate's orb, and capture mine. Happened to me non-stop on tuesday night.

It sounds like you are playing 1v3. Have you considered someone watching your back?

I have certainly considered it. My teammates, on the other hand, seem to have a knack for setting up great defensive positions with me, then bailing for no reason as soon as the fighting starts. So many people seem to spend their time aimlessly running around maps, or throwing themselves into the same death-pit choke points over and over and over. Really, I just need to try playing with friends instead of randos :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread