If i cant take my characters i will move to Canada ... (Destiny)

by Old Fire Thief @, Silverton, OR, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 23:35 (2739 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Hypothetically speaking...

Actually that might just be enough to let me put this game down forever. I feel like im in a bad relationship with Destiny. I love the game. I love the raids. We had such an awesome time on sunday figuring out how everything works, and all getting pushed to do our best and focus to win the day... And today i booted up, played the plaguelands a bit and thought... "Aaagh why bother?"

The constant grind/goal leaves me worn out after seemingly fighting for every last trinket (gotta catch all the sparrows). And i know the answer is to just put the game down and come back, but when its good, man its sooooo goooood.

I realize its basically an addiction. But she keeps pulling me back in again. I really wanted a 10 year ride, with my own personal trophies to show for all the work i did. Then they killed off the icebreaker. Made me leave my fatebringer, said the Scholar had to stay behind. "There will be more stuff in the future"...

But i want to keep my stuff. Cuz its mine. And its special.

(Rip A.1F19X-RYL)

-OFT

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread