Customs Night: Destiny edition (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, October 01, 2016, 21:15 (2757 days ago)

Hello again, DBO. Things have been hectic but I'd like to try this again (or, again again). It's simple: we get in a private match and play whatever we feel like for however long we want and most likely have some idle conversation.

Fireteam event: http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&event=1979
(you can also join on "Gnrl Vagueness" on the Xbox One)

I saw some videos the other day that gave me some ideas for what we can do if standard games (like Clash) and semi-standard games (like "let's all use year 1 gear" or "let's only use abilities") get too boring. My favorites are this:

and this:

and this:

These do involve honor rules, but if you guys are up for them I think they could be really fun. There are a lot of other ideas out there too, and they can get pretty specific, like matches for Hunters, Titans, or Warlocks.

This will hopefully start at 9:00 PM EST-- tonight.

but that's only two hours from now

Like I said, things have been hectic around here-- birthdays, jobs, school, getting sick, etc. If you've had a hectic month too, why not come blow off some steam?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread