+3 (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 18:45 (2761 days ago) @ Kermit

The drops seem generous, and though I'm already way behind many of you, I feel like I'm always making progress.

Having all characters maxed out, I hopped on to Sammy's account to play on her Titan last night, which wasn't even level 40 yet (Still picking up House of Wolves quests). In only a few hours, it was already a Rank 5 in Iron Banner, With a shiny Clever Dragon to boot. Generous doesn't begin to describe RoI. :v

The bottom line is it's fun. I had more fun playing Iron Banner than I've ever had playing Iron Banner. I love supremacy. I don't always make the kill but I can make the kill count!

Same, same, same, and same.

Supremacy IB was a fun, fast-paced scramble on par with Mayhem Clash. Here's hoping it comes back, Supremacy is pretty much the highlight of Destiny PvP right now.

And speaking of chaotic unpredictable fun, the raid is pretty darn great. If raid mechanics were music, King's Fall would be composed by J.S. Bach. The new raid is more in line with John Coltrane. Great stuff.

I've been struggling to manage my time in Destiny this week. Between IB, Raiding, laid-back Trials, Archon's Forge, and the Exotic Pulse Rifle quest, there's just so much stuff to do. Glad to be hopping back into a slow week before Festival of the Lost. I was on the verge of Destiny overload...

Thanks, Bungie!

Kerm

P.S. Looking forward to jumping back on the PS4!

Looking forward to see you back home. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread