Thanks again guys for letting me drop in late (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, October 13, 2016, 19:59 (2759 days ago) @ slycrel

I saw others do that a few times. Usually I played it safe and went over to them, but did the same a few times. Though I think yours was the most clutch one that I saw. :D

I saw others do that a few times. Usually I played it safe and went over to them, but did the same a few times. Though I think yours was the most clutch one that I saw. :D

I felt really bad that I showed up late and was truly surprised there was still an open seat.
I had a long day that day and crashed, I woke up and scurried online as fast as I could. Luckily you guys are awesome.

I shot across map a couple of times. I really like to, it prevents the un-needed player map crossing. The more moves that can be prevented, the better.

Spoiler?
I missed out on some of the caches since they were disabled from joining late? I was able to accumulate some fragments and keys though. Plus we took care of the monitors and wiped out Aksis which was so satisfying since we tried so hard and couldn't quite get him the other week.

For phase 2, with no Titans for bubble, I honestly wonder if having 2 x groups of 3 (one group L one group R) would be better? When empowerment shifts you would have guardians right there next to the teleport zone or the plates for Super. Only one person would have to move to middle-back, and might help lessen movement confusion? Or would it be worse?
I guess there's the slight chance all 3 on one side were all empowered at the same time and there would have to be a way to split out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread