...or... (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 20:09 (2754 days ago) @ Avateur

I think it's pretty awesome. I never got ahold of the final Mecha Madness issues back in the day, and that's where my Sonic comic collection stopped. The store stopped selling them, and nowhere else sold comics in my town for a few years when I was growing up. I still have all my old Sonic comics from before that time, though. Super Sonic vs. Hyper Knuckles is still my favorite. The question is, have you been reading every issue that comes out for all these years, or just collecting?

I haven't read them in a long time. I only buy them to lend to my friend's kids now. I grew out of comic books a long time ago, and just think other art forms are more interesting (my own opinion of course).

Here we have the collection. Everything ever. All issues, mini series, spin offs, alternate covers, etc. Each box holds ~300 comics supposedly.

[image]

And the first issue:

[image]

But that's a lie. There was a 4 issue mini series the months before, and before THAT just a part of issue 0 of the mini series, labeled as issue 1/4. Note the two slightly different covers:

[image]

And finally your mecha madness:

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread