Question for PvPers (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 16:56 (2739 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I haven't played a lot of PvP in the last year or so, but have started playing a bit for the rewards. The post-game rewards are typically pretty decent, but something seems pretty broken with the Shax weekly bounty and the Trials reward packages. I thought, at the very least, these should be rewarding a legendary item, but my Trials silver and gold tier bounties and the last two Shax weekly bounties I've cashed in have all awarded me a single blue engram and maybe a mote of light or strange coin. I'm running Destiny Item Manager's "farming mode" so I've always got a slot open for every item category and I double-check the postmaster immediately after, just in case.

Am I getting completely screwed on these bounties, or are the rewards really just this terrible now?

-Disciple

That's... weird. I've never once ad one that didn't give me a legendary. Usually a crappy legendary, but a legendary nonetheless. That's in probably 80 or so turn-ins across my three characters. Yet another reason why pure RNG based loot is horseshit garbage terrible design.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread