Someotherguy's Armour Rules (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, October 22, 2016, 09:30 (2742 days ago) @ someotherguy

This is the set of rules I use to determine whether I keep a piece of armour. I always try to keep at least one of each Stat Split (Int-Dis, Int-Str, Dis-Str).

Helmet
PvE
Required: Better Already/Rejuvenation - Orbs pickup restores Health
Preferred: Shine On - Extra Super energy from non-guardian kills

PvP
Required: T12 Roll of 109-111 (you can be two points short on every piece of armour and still hit T12. Maybe three? Cant quite recall. Better to play it safe).
Preferred: Better Already/Rejuvenation

Arms
PvE
Required: Sniper Reload/Fusion Reload/Heavy Reload (maybe Shotgun? But less useful than Sniper, Sleeper or Heavy. YMMV)

PvP
Required: T12 97-99
Preferred: Increased Melee Speed, Preferred Primary Reload Speed

Chest
PvE

Required: Sniper Ammo/Fusion Ammo/Heavy Ammo
Preferred: Appropriate Increased Armour Perk (Void for Hunter/Titan, Solar for Warlock)

PvP
Required: T12 145-147, Elemental Armour Perk (one of each. I have a lot of chests)
Preferred: Heavy Ammo (You rarely get enough special ammo to benefit from ammo perks, but Heavy Ammo will often increase the number of rockets you pick up. I don't know if generic Special ammo increases pickup amount from special boxes. Will have to look into it.)

Boots
PvE

Required: Sniper Ammo/Fusion Ammo/Heavy Ammo

PvP
Required: T12 133-135
Preferred: Rocket Ammo/Heavy Ammo

Class Item
PvE and PvP

Required: T12 58-60
Class items are kind of worthless perk-wise. Try and have an exp boost for every type if gun spread over them if you can.

Ghost
PvE

Just keep lots of ghosts so you can get mats and glimmer to matter where you are. Preferably matched pairs like Cabal/Mars, but whatever you can get.

PvP
Required: T12 60 (You should have at least one of these, so there's really no excuse to settle for less unless you have too much Int-Dis already)
Preferred: PvP Glimmer Perk

Artefact
PvE

Required T12 116+ (If you have an Int-Dis artefact above 118, you can lose a little Int or Dis on one of your other pieces of gear, which is nice)
Preferred: Orbs from grenades or melees

PvP
Required T12 116+ (If you have an Int-Dis artefact above 118, you can lose a little Int or Dis on one of your other pieces of gear, which is nice)
Preferred: Memory of Gheleon/Jolder/Silimar

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread