Some thoughts on this (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, October 24, 2016, 00:21 (2741 days ago) @ CyberKN

I can only speak on the xbox side. But what I've noticed is there are 3 groups of people.

first group, has worked hard/smart to level up to raid ready light levels by playing A LOT of destiny. second group, has been playing a fair amount but has not quite leveled up enough. third group, has been slowly going through the content and is not up to raid ready levels.

I know I've played way too much the last few weeks to get up to 399 as of today. Doing hard mode for more than 4 hours is just extremely unappealing right now. It's nothing against others, I just don't want to sit there banging my head against a wall for the majority of a day or night. I'm sure others feel the same. Note: that even with people I've raided with a lot, we still suck at the raid.

I think once everyone gets the mechanics worked out then it'll go so much better and pick up games will be much easier all around. It's a fun raid and one I look forward to doing multiple times a week.

It's nothing personal against anyone, but if the majority of the group hasn't run the raid or is not leveled up properly then it's hard to want to devote time to doing those runs right now. Spending so much time doing other stuff (nightfalls, strikes, patrols, grinding for exotics, trials, crucible, archon's forge, etc...) to get leveled up just doesn't leave the time in the week to do much else.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread