Some things I noticed about Titanfall 2 (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, December 02, 2016, 06:39 (2699 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I'm now level 25 and have never played the same map two times in a row.

It's rare (usually only happens if you play on Mixtape), but it's definitely a nice thing. That said, I'm not sure of many games (outside of CoD) that often have you playing the same map multiple times in a row.
Also, objective gametypes flip the spawns at Halftime; imagine that!

I have only joined in progress a handfull of times. Maybe 5 total?

Also doesn't happen much in Mixtape, since the playlist is constantly cycling between playlists and rooms. Same reason it doesn't take long to find a game. Sure wish Destiny had a similar playlist (I think Skirmish is closest).

I am matched with a new room in between every single game. I never have to leave because I don't want to play those guys again, nor do I get to steamroll the same noobs over and over and over. This is a very good thing on all counts.

If you go into a specific playlist, you will oftentimes match with the same people, but that likely means that they have a good connection to your Server (Virginia 2 FTW).

Matchmaking takes hardly any time at all (Xbone, anyway. I've no idea how the PS4 Titanfallers do it).

Pretty instant. Quick enough that I manually back out to fiddle with my loadout to avoid getting ripped out of it. Good stuff!

The DLC they just dropped is free.

All DLC for the game will be free.
Thank those 100% cosmetic Microtransactions (that are sold in Guaranteed packs, as opposed to gambling for them).

Damn this game is good.

And only $36 on PSN right now. Pick it up there and play with us. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread