I made some stuff (Off-Topic)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, December 30, 2016, 17:11 (2666 days ago)

I'm hesitant to post this here (shameless self promotion is not my strong suit), but I know there are quite a few music fans here at DBO so what the heck.

I've been spending a lot less time playing videogames lately, and the main reason is that I wanted to get back into making music (and maybe sleep more than 3-4 hours per night). I've been making instrumental electronic music since my machinima days, but I hadn't done anything new since my daughter came along. To my surprise, I was actually able to get some work done over the past few months.

I released a new album in November, and just today I released a new EP which is available for free.

I album is for sale on iTunes and Google Music, plus I have several of the tracks on my SoundCloud page, and this preview video:

The new EP is available for free on SoundCloud as well as YouTube.
I've spent the past couple months putting together a setup that lets me do my music live, and these tracks all happened out of that process. Some new tunes, a couple covers, and some reworked versions of older songs. They're all recorded "live off the floor", so they have a different feel and sound than the more heavily produced stuff on the full album.

I'll probably be making this EP available to download for free as well (for anyone who wants to throw it on their phone or whatever). In the meantime, if anyone wants direct links to the files, let me know and I'll send them to you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread