eh (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, January 04, 2017, 23:39 (2661 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I like some pretty bad games and hate some that are beloved, but I tend to try and find the enjoyment in everything I play. I can excuse a lot of terrible shit if I'm enjoying myself.

I had absolutely no fun playing Uncharted, yet I logged over 100 hours into the Revenge of the Sith game on the original Xbox. So yeah, I can relate ;)

I hated Resident Evil 5. It was a terrible follow up to the masterpiece that was Resident Evil 4.
And yet, I easily have over 250 hours playing it, and I bought most of the DLC for it (even played through the entire game (and the DLCs) on the hardest difficulty with NsU Soldier, remember him?). And heck, I've been on the fence with whether or not I want to buy the remaster on PS4.

On the other hand, I love the new DOOM, but can't bring myself to play past the first few levels. It just drains me very quickly, and I go from having a blast to just wanting to change games in record time, and I have no idea why.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread