Meh. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 06:42 (2634 days ago) @ petetheduck

I visit now and then, but play destiny? What is there to play? I've done everything I conceivably wanted to do in every conceivable fashion. Some of this is expected with Bungie design sensibilities of reusing everything as much as possible, but now... there are other games. Other worlds. Other Experiences. ... and it's actually fun.

Right now I'm kicking ass in Overwatch Season 3 Ranked. I still have to finish up Witcher 3 Main story (I'm on the Skellige Isles). I recently started Ori and the Blind Forest. Wow... that game really is really pretty. Wow! There is also the endless gameplay of Skyrim and Fallout 4 which I would like to do. In March I'll be giving Mass Effect Andromeda a whirl, becuse even through then ending of three may have been... whatever it is, Mass Effect is by far one of my most cherished gameplay experiences. I'm talking Cody-Deus-Ex-One levels over here. The little bit they have shown has me... ready for another adventure.

So...

Why would I be playing Destiny? I can only hope that Bungie makes that question a mantra in the coming mouths ahead.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread