Possibly important detail. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, February 09, 2017, 20:50 (2656 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Jason Schreier (aka one of the few people in the industry that does actual journalism) reports that Destiny 2 is still on track for 2017. This is according to a slideshow from an Activision earnings call.

Also of interest:

If Bungie misses this year for Destiny 2, Activision is awarded a hefty chunk of the independent studio’s stock, according to two sources familiar with goings-on at Bungie.

This article references the supposed leaks that appeared on Reddit recently, and goes on to state that these rumors are false. Shreier is basing this on a tweet posted by Urk... and that seems to be about it.

However, I'm seeing lots of comments from people saying "yeah well Bungie denied the RoI leaks as well, and they turned out to be true"... but I'm having trouble finding the specific RoI leaks as well as Bungie's supposed denial of them.

All this means is that a denial from Urk might not mean anything at all... it might just be the required "dismissal" from an official source. I have no idea. As always, take all this stuff with a huge grain of salt.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread