. . . (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, February 19, 2017, 01:25 (2594 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by CyberKN, Sunday, February 19, 2017, 01:28

Here I am, being that guy again:

I zoned out and didn't even make it through that entire post. I never engaged with any of the abilities on such a granular level.

Every time this shit comes up, I just wish Destiny was Halo and I continue to write off PvP in Destiny.

That's the problem! This has a major effect on how I play PVE.

PvP is broken and will continue to be broken until Bungie does something to change <insert your PvP grievence(s) here>. If this change was exclusive to PvP, I'd be upset, but not royally pissed the way I am right now.

In PvE, Titans are all about finding ways to mitigate health loss; Up until now, the golden trifecta was Transfusion, Force Barrier, and Cauterize. Blitzing from enemy to enemy with Shoulder Charge, taking them out, and repeating ad-nausuem was one of the things in Destiny I most enjoyed about running a striker. It could only be improved if Bungie aped the "Zandatsu" ability from Metal Gear Rising and made the recharge to full health instantaneous.

But now that's gone. Bungie took away something I loved about destiny, and I'm supper unhappy about it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread