The Witness Redux; Edit (Gaming)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 02:14 (2593 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by CyberKN, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 02:24

I wondered about that when he answered you initially. I don't know that it's obvious at all. In fact, if I correctly remember how you get to it, it's actually pretty devious.

Too bad my game started over turning everything off or I might look for it.

The game creates a new save file when you finish (I think). You should be able to access your last save before finishing by hitting "load game" at the main menu.

Yes you are right thankfully.

There is also a major problem with the spoilers tag on here. It does not cover up text in my reply box. I almost saw what you wrote. I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done about that though.

I don't really know if what I wrote was a spoiler, since as far as I know there's nothing in the game world that points you towards "it". It's the sort of thing that you would only find if you spent a lot of time wandering around the world and happened across by chance- and I don't mean like the other puzzles you mentioned in this thread, since those are littered all over the place and most everyone stumbles upon at least one in their playthrough.

I only know about "it" because I was talking about the game with a friend and he pointed me towards it the same way I did in my spoiler tag.

Which is dumb, but there are other things about the witness I think are dumb, so hey.

Scratch that; I just thought of how you could find it.

It's still super easy to miss, though.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread