THAB (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Friday, February 24, 2017, 06:29 (2611 days ago) @ bluerunner

we are looking at modifying Skorri to motivate some activity. The change currently in testing requires a kill to jumpstart Skorri's unique ability for the next minute. Once in times out, you'll need another kill to jumpstart it again. We believe you won't have any problems killing one enemy every 60 seconds for maximum uptime in PVE, but Trials may offer a greater challenge.

During raids you sometimes want to wait until everyone's super is full before starting an encounter. Skorri was nice because it could speed up that process. That's the only setback I can think of for this change.

As far as the sidearm change, I wish that was the case for all special weapons. You lose reserve ammo on death but keep what is in your magazine. I think just that would keep people from using NLB so much. I think it's getting used because it's the only way to have sniper ammo on respawn.

I think that would be a good change, too. No refills, so if you die with 1 round in the mag, you respawn with just 1 round, right? I think that's a good, solid fix to the "don't use shotguns or snipers" meta.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread