MUSIC OF THE SPHERES mock up coming soon! (Destiny)

by OS_Epsilon, Wednesday, March 01, 2017, 10:26 (2585 days ago)

Okay, first time posting here I guess. I've made a significant number of posts about this in the past at r/DestinyTheGame, but different people come over here so I thought this would be a great additional place to post this final version.

After well over 430 days, MANY different people helping out, and at least 3 other versions of MotS with my name on it for creation, I am nearing being ready to post one final version of MotS with all 48 minutes (what I think is, at least), the track names and planets (for ex. The Path is the Moon) have also been added. It's interesting listening and trying to understand what Destiny must have been at the time of making MotS, as the Path sounds nothing like what the Moon we have now. With this post being more a heads up/announcement, I certainly don't want to come up empty handed so I'm going to post an "RTX" for The Union (Mercury). Mixing may change. Thoughts? I can't wait to share the full thing, I hope you guys enjoy this. This isn't just my project, it is also my friend Tlohtzin's and another friend, MobileFlounder1 on SoundCloud did do great stuff with the Union. If you wanna hear our version of the Path as well, go to this album. It will be updated on release day, assuming it does not get pushed back.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread