MUSIC OF THE SPHERES mock up coming soon! (Destiny)

by OS_Epsilon, Wednesday, March 01, 2017, 13:06 (2605 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Oooooh man I am so glad you asked!

My musical background is that when I was 6 I wanted to tell stories through art. Then Tourette's and a hand tremor came and now I can't write to this day. Then in 2007, when I was 7, I heard my brother playing Halo 3 and the music I heard from that very moment was what made me want to be a composer. And for how I found MotS, well that's a much longer story. I'm sure MOST of us here know about Marty getting fired and sued. Well, the short version is that I read through that court document when I was bored because I (to this day) could not go to school for medical reasons. So in that document it went into detail about how MotS was not "confidential information" as so much of it was used in the first Destiny game (40 min, to be exact) and there was more bits around the web and YouTube that they used in some Behind the Scenes ViDocs, E3 trailers, and such. It's why Marty wasn't in trouble for playing pieces of it in public; because they already used so much of it that it was considered "piecemeal".

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread