Dude, they're cosmetic (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 01, 2017, 18:34 (2606 days ago) @ Cody Miller

These non real games sound like good company to keep!

Why wasn't it included in the original launch? All GOTY awards rescinded, as it wasn't a real game to begin with...

Believe me, the microtransactions with the multiplayer are pretty much the only reason I haven't touched it.

And yet you played through Titanfall 2, which has multiplayer Microtransactions. Your credibility grows by the second...

And have I played any Titanfall 2 multiplayer? Nope. Not a single game.

I didn't know it even had them until now. Thanks. Sorry Cruel, but I won't be trying it.

I hate the general trend of microtransactions permeating games as much as the next guy... but you're taking things to a bit of a silly place here :)

Just my opinion of course, but Titanfall 2 is THE BEST PvP shooter I've ever played. I love almost every single thing about it. People can buy different skins for their weapons through microtransactions. They release new maps and game modes for free for everyone. If that's a deal breaker for you, then that's your decision. Just seems like a silly reason to boycott a game... especially when you've already bought it!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread